This year Wadden Sea National Park marks its 30th anniversary. To celebrate, we are offering you a new arrangement where the sea meets the horizon and in the midst of the breath-taking beauty of Schleswig Holstein’s Wadden Sea. Why not come and explore the nature of Sylt?
ON THE ISLAND: use your BUDERSAND city bike; BY SEA: take a trip with MS Adler VI to visit the seals; ON THE MUD FLATS: take a tour with a private guide. Enjoy your stay at BUDERSAND, experience nature and do something good at the same time. For every arrangement you book, we will donate € 75.00 to Schutzstation Wattenmeer e.V. in support of its conservation work.
- 3 nights in one of our elegant, light-filled rooms or suites overlooking the sea, Hörnumer Harbour or the golf course
- Late riser breakfast until 12:00
- BOOK: „Wadden Sea“ as well as information about the North Frisian Wadden Sea and the people who live here
- BUDERSAND city bike for 1 day during your stay
- Ticket for each person for a boat trip to see the seals with the MS Adler VI
- Private tour of the mud flats (with Schutzstation Wattenmeer e.V. lasting approximately 2 hours) including BUDERSAND wellington boots
- “Strönholt fishing net” evening meal with various fish fillets on one evening
- All guided tours are also available in English
From € 595.00 per person in a double room
From € 910.00 per person in a single room
Also included in the package:
A welcome drink on arrival, private bar in the room, use of spa.budersand; the daily newspaper Die Welt, free wireless internet, a 20% discount on green fees at Budersand Sylt Golf Course, free outdoor parking, and all relevant taxes (including tourist taxes).